|Practice Area:||Administrative Support||Compensation:||$40K-$50K|
|Location:||New York||Education:||Bachelor's Degree|
|City/Region:||New York||Status:||Full Time|
Our client is seeking an Executive Assistant to start immediately supporting the CEO of the Fashion Division of their publication. This is an amazing opportunity to support a top executive! You will be sitting in on all meetings and responsible for providing high level administrative support. They are a well known and established NYC firm.
- Executive Assistant will be responsible for keeping this executive in line on a day to day basis and making sure he attends all meetings, conferences, etc.
- Executive Assistant will manage all calendar arrangements and constantly changing schedule
- Executive Assistant will manage all domestic and international travel arrangements
- Phones, email, expense reports, budgeting, fax, expense reports, etc.
- Sit in on meetings with executive and take notes and create PowerPoint presentations.
- 2+ years experience supporting a top level executive
- Fluent in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Out of fashion industry preferred
- Bachelors Degree