|Practice Area:||Scientific||Compensation:||$18/hr - $21/hr|
Our client is a well respected scientific lab that does a variety of chemical and physical properties testing is looking to grow. This company develops chemicals for use in other labs and industrial facilities around the country.
The company is looking for a Regulatory Associate with a light background in the regulatory field who can bring energy to the team and has an eye for detail. The position will provide an opportunity for learning and development in a professional lab setting. The Regulatory Associate will be responsible for a variety of work and should be adaptable to new situations.
The Regulatory Associate will:
- Organize documentation for the lab and outside purposes
- Understand and share health and safety standards of products with customers
- Develop MSDS sheets
- Complete warning statements in compliance with government regulations
- Collaborate with team members to strategically solve problems
The ideal Regulatory Associate will have:
- At least 3 months experience as a regulatory associate in the industry setting
- A Bachelor’s degree Chemistry, Biochemistry or Chemical Engineering or related
- A positive energy and enthusiasm for regulatory standards
- A passion for working hard and being an active team member
- The ability to do basic calculations
- It is necessary for the candidate to have a Bachelor’s degree Chemistry, Biochemistry or Chemical Engineering