|Practice Area:||Finance & Accounting||Compensation:||$18/hr - $20/hr|
|Location:||New York||Education:||Bachelor's Degree|
|City/Region:||New York||Status:||Full Time|
Our client is one of the most prestigious and widely-recognized brands in the fashion and luxury goods industry. They are currently looking to hire a Retail Analyst in a temporary role.
This is a 3 month plus role supporting the Material Management Administrator in the Technical Department.
- Invoice sorting and purchase order creation – maintenance, windows, capex and other projects as they arise.
- Receive proposal/invoice from vendor, determine type of work, location, accounting information and create purchase order.
- Analyst will download purchase order list from SAP, format layout in Excel, compare committed against budget and present for approval.
- If requested amount exceeds local approval limit, prepare MAA for central engineering approval
- Upon approval, perform goods receipt for each invoice and present to Accounts Payable Department for booking
- Follow up with Accounts Payable to ensure invoice is paid
- Budget tracking/analysis – opex/capex
- Investments - prepare/assist with budget (using SAP, proposals, etc.)
- Expenses – compare committed against controlling dept. YTD report and make adjustments or explanations where necessary
- Bidding/legal agreements
- Prepare/assist with preparation of bid comparisons/leveling
- Create summary of contract details and send to legal for drafting of contract
- Liaison between vendor and legal for final version and obtain executed version
- Inventory management
- Maintain file with local inventory on hand and periodically visit warehouse to ensure inventory up-to-date
- Coordinate with central engineering for return of material to Italy or other activity (re-use, disposal, relocation, etc)
- Ensure asset updated accordingly
- Work with accounting/finance for asset transfers, account reconciliation
- Work on monthly asset transactions from finance and communicate new openings, recharges, re-classes from asset to expense
- Provide detailed information for accruals for investments
- Prepare periodic accruals based on previous period work
- Assist to make sure accrual account is updated/balanced
- Tenant allowance collection
- Collect documents necessary for allowance disbursal (lien waivers, invoices, affidavits, C of O, etc.
- Send to LL (or department store in case of some concession agreements) and follow up to make sure payment is received
- Strong communication skills
- Detail orientated
- Completed Bachelors Degree