Senior Administrative Assistant
|Practice Area:||Administrative Support||Compensation:||$50K - $53K|
|City/Region:||El Segundo||Status:||Full Time|
Our client is a leading global consulting firm, helping the world’s top businesses, governments and organizations. With more than 3,300 people in 60 offices around the world, they bring foresight, knowledge, deep functional expertise, and a practical approach to building capabilities and delivering real impact.
They are currently looking for a Senior Administrative Assistant to support three top partners.
The responsibilities of the Senior Administrative Assistant will include performing all administrative duties in support of the partners and team. The Senior Administrative Assistant will need to be poised, professional and have excellent client service skills. In addition to supporting the Partners, the Senior Administrative Assistant will be able comfortable in interacting with senior level clients and be responsible for all components of client visits. The Senior Administrative Assistant will also need to thrive independently and not require hand holding. The Senior Administrative Assistant must be able to work well in a fast paced environment, multi-task, and exceed client expectations.
- Manage calendars in Outlook by prioritizing appointments and planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and teleconferences
- Coordinate all aspects of domestic and international travel, including money conversions, VISA’s, expense reports, hotel accommodations, etc
- Provide information in preparation of a meeting, e.g. organizational research, travel information, presentations, logistics, special requirements, catering etc.
- Manage relationships with clients both inside and outside of the firm delivering outstanding customer service
- Provide project and administrative support to staff by drafting correspondence, word processing, proofreading, finalizing reports/documents, and conducting research
- Create and complete expense reports, tracking and submitting expenses in an accurate and timely manner
- Five + years of experience supporting senior level executives
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to surpass internal and external client expectations
- Extremely polished and professional
- Expertise with MS Office, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- B.A. or B.S. preferred