JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Branchburg, NJ
REMOTE / ONSITE: Hybrid
POSTED: Jul 25, 2022
Our client is a growing manufacturing company with an innovative research facility and they are seeking an Account Coordinator to join their team. They are at the forefront of turnkey solutions, from concept to the finished product!
$45k – $55k
The Account Coordinator will be responsible for new product launches, and will be working with internal cross-functional teams to ensure the timely execution of tasks! The Account Coordinator will create an open order report for each of the assigned customers, and participate in regular meetings/conference calls with the manager to review and resolve any issues.
Responsibilities of the Account Coordinator:
- Convert customers’ purchase orders to sales orders, and provide price confirmation and shipping deadlines
- Create and maintain the ERP systems for customers’ information
- Collaborate with planning, purchasing, and production teams when necessary
- Create inventory reports to provide monthly to customers
- Participate in a monthly touch-base meeting with your manager to review any concerns, project status issues, process improvements, etc.
Qualifications for the Account Coordinator:
- Excellent organization skills
- Experience in the manufacturing industry
- Excellent communication skills, and proficiency in Microsoft Suite
- Must be proactive
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 401k match