JOB FUNCTION: Administrative Support
JOB TYPE: Temp
LOCATION: Eatontown, NJ
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
POSTED: Sep 14, 2021
Our client in the Insurance industry is seeking a professional Account Manager to help with generating new clients.
The Account Manager will be helping to assist with a variety of tasks in order to help facilitate new clients and to continue servicing existing ones. The Account Manager will be responsible for learning and understanding the business needs quickly.
Responsibilities of the Account Manager:
- Set up new clients in Epic
- Provide day to day servicing of clients, including issuing certificates, processing requests, invoicing and answering billing issues
- Research and investigate issues as they arise
- Create daily reports, including putting together schedules, applications
Qualifications for the Account Manager:
- Property and Casualty Experience preferred
- Prior experience working with Epic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have knowledge of MS Office, specifically Excel
- Associate’s degree is required
- Atrium Care package available, upon eligibility
As a woman owned firm, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.