JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Alpharetta, GA
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Aug 3, 2022
Our client is in the financial Services industry and they are currently looking to hire an Account Manager to join their team.
$50k – $55k plus bonus.
The Account Manager works closely with the Portfolio Manager to oversee all operational aspects associated with a portfolio of revolving commercial loans, including a segment of problematic accounts. This involves frequent interaction with manufacturers, dealers and the company’s Sales and Credit teams.
Responsibilities of the Account Manager:
- Provide prompt, professional, and proficient assistance to customers (manufacturers, dealers, internal). This includes, but is not limited to, inquiries regarding monthly billing statements, account maintenance, inventory inspection reconciliations, interest charges, retail lender payoff requests, and customer assistance in navigating the online account management system.
- Risk mitigation & collections including collecting principal and interest payments from dealers, coordinating and conducting inventory recovery processes in the assigned portfolio, and communicating effectively with management regarding non-performing dealers.
- Monitor pending orders and process new requests as required. Address appropriately and interact with the Portfolio Manager/Account Executive as necessary.
- Receive and resolve clearance calls from Field Service Representatives and provide direction on the inventory inspection process.
- Address collection issues and collateral discrepancies at the conclusion of inspections.
- Recognize and communicate potential risks to the appropriate level of management.
- Conduct on-site cash audits. Some overnight travel may be required.
- Administrative duties including processing suspense, filing, creating, running and faxing various reports as directed.
- Special projects as assigned.
Qualifications of the Account Manager:
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating instructions and policy and procedure manuals.
- Ability to draft customer-facing emails/correspondence on a regular basis and reports as needed.
- Ability to effectively communicate via telephone as well as in a customer -acing opportunity.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral or schedule form.
- Microsoft Office experience is required, specifically, Outlook, Word, Excel, and Access.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university is required.