JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: New York, NY
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Jun 15, 2022
Our client is a rapidly growing independent fund manager/ fund administrator with a long-term approach to infrastructure investing. They are seeking an Accounting Analyst to join their talented team.
$70k – $80k + bonus
Our client is a growing firm is seeking an accounting analyst, out of financial services, to join their team and be responsible for workspaces, bank and account reconciliation, etc. They will spend 10% – 20% on special projects.
Responsibilities of the Accounting Analyst:
- Post all transactions in QuickBooks
- Responsible for workpapers, bank and account reconciliations, etc.
- Spend 10-20% of the time on special projects
- Work alongside the CFO and have amazing mentors
Qualifications of the Accounting Analyst:
- 1 – 2 years of staff accounting experience
- Experience in a financial services firm
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be comfortable with all day to day accounting
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Comprehensive benefits package