JOB FUNCTION: Finance & Accounting
JOB TYPE: Temp to Hire
LOCATION: South Plainfield, NJ
$17/hr - $22/hr
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
POSTED: Sep 15, 2021
Our client is a well-known international business which is looking for an Accounting Assistant, located in South Plainfield, NJ.
Our client is looking for an experienced Accounting Assistant to help complete their daily accounting tasks such as bank reconciliations, ACH payments, assist with reporting, journal entries and ad hoc projects as necessary. Strong organizational and attention to detail are a must for a successful candidate. The ideal candidate for this position is a team player who is motivated, and focused.
Responsibilities of the Accounting Assistant:
- Balance cash and check deposits
- Assist with Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Payroll Processing
- Assist in Month End Close procedures
- Bank Reconciliations
- Compiling and reviewing financial information
Qualifications for the Accounting Assistant:
- 0-2 years of Accounting experience
- Knowledge of Accounting Software and Microsoft Office are required
- Well organized, and a multi-tasker
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Atrium Care package available, upon eligibility
As a woman owned firm, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.