JOB FUNCTION: Finance & Accounting
JOB TYPE: Temp to Hire
LOCATION: Berkeley Heights, NJ
$16/hr - $18/hr
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
POSTED: Sep 15, 2021
Our client is a well-known company which is looking for Accounting Clerk, located in Berkeley Heights, NJ.
The Accounting Clerk must have strong organizational skills, attention to detail and follow-up abilities to be a successful candidate. The perfect candidate for this position is a team player who is motivated, focused, with a desire to learn.
Responsibilities of the Accounting Clerk:
- Balance cash and check deposits and manage credit transactions
- Bank Reconciliations
- Ensure accurate data entry, organization and maintenance of company accounting records
- Data entry
Qualifications for the Accounting Clerk:
- 0-1 years of Accounting experience
- Knowledge of Accounting Software and Microsoft Office are required
- Well organized, and a multi-tasker
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Atrium Care package available, upon eligibility
As a woman owned firm, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.