JOB TYPE: Temp to Hire
LOCATION: New York, NY
REMOTE / ONSITE: Hybrid
POSTED: Nov 4, 2022
Our client, a digital marketing firm, is hiring for an Accounting Clerk. The company has a great work hard play hard mentality and are looking for 5 new team members. The company currently is on a hybrid schedule and the right candidate will be tech savvy and reliable.
$45-55k | $18-$23/hr
The Accounting Clerk will be reporting to the Senior Accountant and the Accounting team. Those in the Accounting Associate Position will be eager to learn new responsibilities and prepared to demonstrate their Accounting skills. Those who acquire these roles must be communicative, hardworking and reliable. Since this role will be a hybrid position accountability, trustworthiness and communication is key. The Accounting Clerk Positions are a great opportunity for those looking to learn and demonstrate their experience in Accounting.
Responsibilities of the Accounting Clerk:
- A/P and A/R responsibilities
- Collections Preparing and posting entries; assisting with MEC Assist with coordination of financial audits
- Assist in budgeting, forecasting and projections
- Processing Invoices
- General Ledger and Reconciliations
Qualifications of the Accounting Clerk:
- Experience with QuickBooks & or any ERP (SAP, ADP, Great Plains) (NetSuite a plus!)
- 1-4 years’ experience
- Team player
- Proficient in Excel (pivot tables & v-look ups)
- General Accounting/ AR/AP a huge plus!
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Atrium Care Package available, upon eligibility