JOB FUNCTION: Finance & Accounting
JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Bridgewater, NJ
$115k - $140k
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
POSTED: Nov 18, 2019
Our client, a well-known, global consumer products company, is looking to hire an Accounting Manager.
Salary/Hourly Rate: $115K – $140K plus bonus
Position Overview: The Accounting Manager will be responsible for all closings, budget process for multiple departments and external reporting.
esponsibilities of the Accounting Manager:
- Manage monthly, quarterly and yearly closes for multiple departments
- Manage monthly estimate process for multiple cost centers
- Manage budget process for multiple departments
- Oversee Financial Analysts managing balance sheet accounts, 10-K & 10-Q schedules, etc
- Work closely with external auditors and work with Internal Audit department on process changes
Qualifications for the Accounting Manager:
- 6+ years in corporate accounting
- Big 4 or large public experience combined with private accounting experience is ideal
- Prior supervisory experience required
- SAP or Essbase experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA or CPA track
- Master’s a plus
Benefits: Competitive benefits package includes M/D/V, 401k match, Pension Plan, strong PTO, flexibility to work from home, tuition reimbursement, large brand discount, great Employee Wellness Plan perks, etc.