JOB TYPE: Temp to Hire
LOCATION: Princeton, NJ
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Jun 7, 2022
Our client is a highly prestigious educational institution looking to add an Accounts Payable Analyst. This organization is looking for an experienced professional that can work independently in an efficient and effective manner with strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Our client is looking for an Accounts Payable professional with 3 – 5 years of experience and has comprehensive general accounting knowledge.
$26/hr – $28/hr
Accounts Payable Analyst applicants must have strong attention to detail, and analytical skills. Our client is looking for 3 – 5 years of experience with month-end close, multi-software use, accounts payable, and receivable in GL. The ideal candidate should be hardworking and comfortable with meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Analyst:
- Prepare financial analyses and reports
- Maintain and reconcile balance sheet and general ledger accounts
- Perform input, maintenance, and review of financial data
- Responsible for updating/reviewing the forecast on possibly a weekly, monthly, and year-end basis.
Qualifications of the Accounts Payable Analyst:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong Excel skills
- ERP systems experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and/or equivalent experience
- Atrium Care Package available, upon eligibility