JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Jersey City, NJ
REMOTE / ONSITE: Hybrid
POSTED: Nov 7, 2022
Our client, a large international firm is searching for an Accounts Payable Analyst to join their team!
$20 – $22/hr Dependent on experience
The Accounts Payable Analyst will be responsible for the financial processing of transactions for the organization. The Accounts Payable Analyst should be able to do daily bookkeeping, financial reporting, and prep tax records for financial audits. The ideal candidate should be able to reconcile and verify invoices within the finance department.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Analyst:
- Handle accounts payable for separate entities and vendors
- Analyze workflow and offer new and efficient processes
- Establish and maintain relationships with new and existing vendors
- Ensure bills are paid in a timely and accurate manner while adhering to departmental policies
- Process due invoices for payments, compare purchase orders, prices, terms of payments, etc.
- Process transactions, reconcile books of accounts and record entries
Qualifications for the Accounts Payable Analyst:
- 0 to 1 year of Accounts Payable experience
- Experience with QuickBooks or other accounting tools
- Basic data entry skills
- Strong excel (i.e. formulas, pivot tables, VLOOKSUP)
- Excellent attentional to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related
- Client provided benefits, upon eligibility