JOB TYPE: Temp
LOCATION: Boston, MA
REMOTE / ONSITE: Hybrid
POSTED: Nov 1, 2022
Our client is a leader in the Boston biomedical community. They are looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team. If you are looking for a growth opportunity and to have your hand in many different transactions, then this is the position for you!
$52k – 62k
The Accounts Payable Specialist will support the Accounts Payables department.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Specialist:
- Process approved non-PO and PO invoices in a prompt and accurate manner.
- Assist with check and ACH payment run twice per week.
- Review emails from internal and external clients while providing the highest degree of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure vendor statements are reviewed to resolve past-due invoices.
- Provide year-end audit support including, but not limited to, requests for support of payments and vendor records.
- Review vendor reports, A/P aging reports, stale dated check reports, and 1099 reports on a regular basis to ensure all issues are identified and addressed in a timely manner.
Qualifications of the Accounts Payable Specialist:
- 2+ years of payroll experience.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- SAP and Concur experience is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field is preferred.
- Full benefits provided by the client.