JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: West Palm Beach , FL
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Nov 17, 2022
Our client, a national real estate organization, is looking to add an Accounts Payable Specialist to their growing team.
$50k – $60k
The Accounts Payable Specialist will perform all accounts payable duties for multiple companies, properties, development projects, and family office on a timely basis, with particular emphasis on paying invoices, processing and filing 1099s, and communicating with the appropriate parties internally and externally.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Specialist:
- Responsible for the accurate and timely payments of all vendor payables.
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled check runs while adhering to company’s check signing authorization policies and limits.
- Cut checks for Corporate entities (approximately 200 – 300 checks per week).
- Record all automatic payments as manual checks in Yardi (i.e. payments of mortgages, utilities, etc.).
- Perform quarterly distributions to property owners equating to approximately 200 additional transactions.
- Facilitate and complete the 1099 process annually.
- Daily and weekly reporting of cash balances to owners.
Qualifications of the Accounts Payable Specialist:
- 2+ years AP/AR/bookkeeping experience.
- Knowledge and experience of basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Internet, and various financial computer programs.
- Yardi Voyager experience is preferred.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of company information.
- Ability to work independently and make decisions in accordance with established company policies.
- High school diploma is required.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Standard benefits package.
- 19 days of PTO.
- Tuition reimbursement.