JOB TYPE: Temp to Hire
LOCATION: Palisades Park, NJ
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Nov 23, 2022
Our client, a reputable healthcare company, is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team in Palisades Park, NJ. The company is rapidly growing, which is why they are looking to expand their Accounting team and is in search of an Accounts Payable Specialist. They value their learning and career growth opportunities and are looking for team members who want to grow within the organization!
$20/hr – $25/hr Depending on experience
The Accounts Payable Specialist will be working with the Accounting team and report to the Accounts Payable Manager. The ideal Accounts Payable Specialist will assist with all things AP and with some finance projects as needed. It is a great opportunity for those looking to grow and learn.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Specialist:
- Support the Accounts Payable team
- Full cycle accounts payable including matching, batching, and coding
- Process high-volume invoices
- Communicate effectively with vendors
- Generate reports
Qualifications of the Accounts Payable Specialist:
- 1 year minimum working in Accounts Payable
- Preferably NetSuite, SAP, or any similar ERP system experience
- Experience with Coupa, Concur, or similar software
- Proficient in Excel (pivot tables & v-look ups)
- Positive attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field is preferred.
- Atrium Care Package available, upon eligibility