JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Ringoes, NJ
REMOTE / ONSITE: Hybrid
POSTED: Jan 6, 2023
Our client is an excellent company in the manufacturing space seeking to hire an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team. The Accounts Payable Specialist reports to a great manager who is very flexible and knowledgeable.
$50,000 – $57,500 plus Profit sharing plan
The Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for processing invoices at a high volume.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Specialist:
- Receiving and handling daily mail for the Accounts Payable department including opening, scanning, and inputting invoices.
- Performing full-cycle AP duties including both purchase order and non-purchase order invoices.
- Assigning proper codes to invoices, check requests, etc. to ensure accurate financial system entry.
- Providing excellent customer service when communicating with vendors through email or phone.
- Resolving any problems that may arise during invoice processing.
- Conducting weekly check runs including both ACH payments and physical check disbursements.
- Performing any other duties as assigned.
Qualifications for the Accounts Payable Specialist:
- Extremely strong attention to detail is an absolute must-have.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook & basic Excel).
- 3+ years of Accounts Payable experience
- High school diploma is required.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Great profit sharing plan.
- 401K match.
- Medical, dental, and vision.