JOB TYPE: Temp to Hire
LOCATION: New York, NY
REMOTE / ONSITE: Hybrid
POSTED: Jun 17, 2022
Our client, a cosmetic startup, is seeking an Accounts Receivable Analyst to join their team. They value their learning and career growth opportunities and are looking for team members who want to grow within the organization!
$25/hr – $30/hr
The Accounts Receivable Analyst will be able to work in a fast-paced environment and is hardworking, dedicated’ and customer service oriented. The Accounts Receivable Analyst will be reporting to the Accounts Receivable Manager.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable Analyst:
- Prepare the accounts receivable end of month reports
- Reconcile reports and make deposits
- Perform chargebacks for major accounts
- Perform high-volume invoicing
- Collect payments on past-due accounts
Qualifications of the Accounts Receivable Analyst:
- 1 – 3 years accounts receivable experience
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Prior experience with NetSuite
- Proficiency in Excel required (pivot tables and vlookups)
- Positive attitude and open to new challenges
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field is required.
- Atrium Care Package Available. upon eligibility