JOB TYPE: Temp to Hire
LOCATION: New York, NY
REMOTE / ONSITE: Hybrid
POSTED: Nov 1, 2022
Our client, a private equity firm is looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join the Accounting team in New York city!!
$23/hr – $27/hr ($67k)
In the Accounts Receivable Specialist role, you will be reporting to the Accounts Receivable Manager. This company is seeking someone with prior accounts receivable work and is also willing to grow and learn with the team.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable Specialist:
- Review outstanding balances
- Collections and credits
- Handle bad debt write-offs
- Assist with sales auditing analysis
- Full cycle accounts receivables
Qualifications of the Accounts Receivable Specialist:
- 2+ years in AR
- Strong computer skills, analytical skills, and pays good attention to detail
- Knowledge in Excel
- Being able to work under pressure
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field is required.
- Atrium Care Package available, upon eligibility