ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST
JOB FUNCTION: Finance & Accounting
JOB TYPE: Temp to Hire
LOCATION: New York, NY
$25/hr - $30/hr
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
POSTED: Mar 26, 2020
Our client, a growing tech startup company is seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their team. The company is growing, which is why they are looking to expand their Accounting team and in search of an Accounts Receivable Specialist. This growing organization has won many workplace awards, including Best Places to Work. They offer great perks and career growth!
$25/hr – $30/hr / $55 – $60k
The Accounts Receivable Specialist will be able to work in a fast-paced environment that is hardworking, dedicated, and customer service oriented. The Accounts Receivable Specialist will be reporting to the Accounts Receivable Manager.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable Specialist:
- Prepare the Accounts Receivable end of month reports
- Reconcile reports and make deposits
- Prepare check and ACH payments
- Perform high volume invoicing
- Collect payments on past due accounts
Qualifications for the Accounts Receivable Specialist:
- 1-3 years Accounts Receivable experience
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Prior experience with an ERP system (NetSuite, SAP, etc.)
- Proficiency in Excel required (pivot tables, vlookups)
- Positive attitude and open to new challenges
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field required.