JOB FUNCTION: Administrative Support
JOB TYPE: Temp to Hire
LOCATION: New York, NY
$22/hr - $25/hr
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
POSTED: Oct 13, 2021
Our client is a company in NYC is looking for an Administrative Assistant to support their team. The company is a well-known company that has a warm and welcoming environment. They are looking for an Administrative Assistant who has an all hands on deck mentality and is ready to learn and grow!
$22-$25/hr | $50,000-$55,000
The ideal candidate for this Administrative Assistant role should have some past admin or office experience. The Administrative Assistant should have excellent time management skills and be able to work both independently and with a team. The different duties that this Administrative Assistant will be tasked with include greeting guests, managing office supplies, planning company wide events and activities, answering phones, arranging meetings and other ad-hoc duties. The Administrative Assistant should be comfortable working in a fast paced environment with a “can do” attitude.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
- Greet guests as they come into the office
- Manage office supplies and cleanliness
- Act as the main point of contact within the company
- Plan company wide events and office activities
- Answer phones, emails, and handle inbound/outbound mail
- Data entry occasionally
- Schedule travel arrangements and meetings for executives as needed
- Other ad-hoc duties as needed
Qualifications for the Administrative Assistant:
- 2+ years of Administrative Assistant or Receptionist experience
- Proficient in Microsoft office – Outlook Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Strong customer service skills
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Atrium Care package available, upon eligibility
As a woman owned firm, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.