JOB FUNCTION: Administrative Support
JOB TYPE: Temp to Hire
LOCATION: Bensalem , PA
MINIMUM EDUCATION: High School Diploma/GED
POSTED: Oct 14, 2021
Our client, a leader in its industry, is seeking an Administrative Assistant.
The Administrative Specialist will support and work order processing. The Administrative Specialist will support the office and jump in wherever needed. The Administrative Specialist will work full time onsite. We are open to entry-level candidates who have an easy-going personality and are eager to learn!
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
- Open work orders and ensure accuracy
- Answer incoming calls and record customer interactions
- Track reports and manage information
- Sort and distribute mail Take minutes at meetings
- Order and maintain office supplies
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications for the Administrative Assistant:
- 1-3 years of administrative experience preferred
- Tech-savvy and quick-learning
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- High School diploma/GED certification is required
- Atrium Care package available, upon eligibility
As a woman owned firm, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.