JOB TYPE: Temp
LOCATION: Hamilton Township, NJ
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Jan 14, 2022
Our client, a leader in the industry, is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team. This position will start Feb 1st and go through April.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for monitoring data information from one platform to another, cross-references ensuring all the information is accurate. The ideal Administrative Assistant will be computer savvy with a keen eye for detail. The company will rely on you for having accurate and updated data that is easily accessible through digital database.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
- Monitor all data in the computer system
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Update existing data
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
- Perform regular backups to ensure data prevention
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost
Qualifications for the Administrative Assistant:
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware
- Basic understanding of databases
- Great attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Atrium Care package available, upon eligibility
As a woman owned firm, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.