JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: New York, NY
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Jan 14, 2022
Our client is a global, established architecture firm seeking administrative support for their growing team. They are currently hiring an Administrative Assistant to join their team.
The ideal Administrative Assistant will be on site, Monday through Friday, and based in the corporate office in NY. The Administrative Assistant is tech savvy, driven, and a quick learner.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
- Supporting senior leadership with calendar management, expenses, and communication
- Performing general administrative tasks including, but not limited to, filing, reception, preparing presentations, and organizing the office space
- Responsible for providing design support, coordinating meetings, and compiling financial reports
- Managing events and travel arrangements
- Partnering with the team for support on special projects
Qualifications for the Administrative Assistant:
- 3-5 years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Programs (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience with Adobe InDesign and/or Miro a plus
- Effective oral and written communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Team-oriented and personable
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Atrium Care package available, upon eligibility
As a woman owned firm, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.