JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Boston, MA
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Jun 10, 2022
Our client is a prestigious Investment Management company located in the heart of Boston, MA. With a long history of providing excellence in all areas of business, they pride themselves in providing excellent service in everything they do. They are looking to add a professional Administrative Assistant to support their growing team.
As an Administrative Assistant you will be responsible for providing general administrative support for the Boston office. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing calendar support and supporting the front office by answering all client inquiries via phone and written communication.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
Qualifications of the Administrative Assistant:
- At least 2 years of Administrative experience working in a corporate setting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Detail oriented.
- Posses the ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks.
- Exhibit professionalism at all times.
- Experience using Microsoft Suite, Adobe Suite, and setting up video conferences.
- Ability to properly prioritize based on day-to-day requirements
- Positive and consistent phone greeting with ability to handle difficult calls
- Listens carefully to directions and asks questions to clarify
- Writes clear, concise, and focused messages
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to think on your feet and problem solve
- Proficient with IT (video conferencing, iPhone & iPad set up, and video presentations)
- Ability to maintain professionalism at all times
- Sufficient knowledge and ability to utilize the most current versions of following software: Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.