JOB TYPE: Temp
LOCATION: New York, NY
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Jul 21, 2022
Our client is a well-known health and wellness company is seeking a highly motivated, organized Administrative Assistant to support their expanding team in their NYC office. This Administrative Assistant role is the perfect role for someone looking to work in a fast-paced professional setting.
$22/hr – $25/hr
The ideal candidate to fill this Administrative Assistant role will be a pro at multi-tasking while paying attention to detail and supporting the team throughout the office. The person in this position will play an important role in managing, organizing, and helping to keep the office running. Having a positive attitude and being a team player are critical for the success of the Administrative Assistant.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
- Calendar management, scheduling meetings, and organizing office events
- Greeting all incoming office traffic while answering and directing calls
- Preparing communications such as memos, emails, and invoices
- Handling all company domestic travel (including flights, hotels, and expense reports)
- Tracking of office supplies and ordering as needed
- Assisting in all administrative tasks including preparing and accepting packages, copying, filing, scanning, etc.
- Assuming additional responsibilities to support office staff as needed
Qualifications of the Administrative Assistant:
- Must have strong communication skills and a proactive spirit
- 2+ years of experience in a similar professional environment
- 1+ years of experience in an Administrative Assistant role is preferred.
- Knowledge of Google calendar and Gmail
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, etc.)
- Must be organized, a natural problem-solver, pay attention to detail, and initiate timely follow-up with respective managers
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Competitive benefits package