JOB TYPE: Temp to Hire
LOCATION: New York, NY
REMOTE / ONSITE: Hybrid
POSTED: Jul 26, 2022
Our client, a retail company in NYC, is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant. The company offers a broad range of insurance options as well as other great benefits. This company values diversity, equality, and inclusion. As the Administrative Assistant in this role you should be interested in growth within the company. This is a very exciting part of the fashion business to be a part of and the Administrative Assistant in this role will gain a lot of exposure! This company is known for its welcoming, energetic, and supportive culture.
$70k – $75k
This well-known retail company is looking for an Administrative Assistant who is self-motivated, organized, adaptable, and will thrive in a very fast-paced environment. This Administrative Assistant will be supporting multiple executives and will be supporting a huge volume of the business. The Administrative Assistant in this role will be assisting with heavy calendar management, fielding calls from different parts of the business, communicating with high-level employees, and pulling reports from excel. This Administrative Assistant should have a professional demeanor and be comfortable handling confidential information. This Administrative Assistant will be working with outside vendors so it is ideal that one can multitask and juggle many different things at once while being very adaptable.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
- Provide administrative support to the division
- Responsible for answering calls and directing to appropriate personal
- Manage expense reports for multiple executives
- Work both independently and in a team setting on projects
- Heavy calendar management
- Coordinate travel both domestic and international
- Other ad-hoc duties as needed
Qualifications of the Administrative Assistant:
- At least 3 – 5 years of Administrative experience supporting multiple executives
- Prior calendar management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft office, including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Atrium Care Package available, upon eligibility