JOB FUNCTION: Administrative Support
JOB TYPE: Temp
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
$18/hr - $20/hr
MINIMUM EDUCATION: High School Diploma/GED
POSTED: Dec 5, 2018
Looking for extra money in your pocket this holiday season? Our client is looking for reliable, bright and hardworking temporary Administrative Assistant to assist across various departments.
Salary/Hourly Rate: $18 – $20/hr, DOE
Position Overview: As the Administrative Assistant, you will be tasked with supporting managers with various end of year projects from client facing presentations to setting up client meetings. The Administrative Assistant will be tasked with organization tasks such as filing and data entry and well as in charge of manning the phones. This Administrative Assistant will be professional and adaptable. The Administrative Assistant will be able to start ASAP.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
- Front of the house duties – phone and email correspondence
- Data entry and filling
- Manage the conference and meeting rooms, assist with catering, attend to all logistics for meetings, and provide administrative support for the meeting/conference
- Maintain kitchen and office supplies
Qualifications for the Administrative Assistant:
- 1-2 Administrative or customer service experience
- Reliable and punctual
- Outgoing with strong conversation skills!
- Ability to start ASAP
- Experience in the Commercial Real Estate space is a MAJOR PLUS
- High School diploma or GED