JOB FUNCTION: Real Estate
JOB TYPE: Temp to Hire
LOCATION: San Jose, CA
$21/hr - $25/hr
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
POSTED: Jan 10, 2019
Our client, needs an Administrative Assistant for their top Commercial Real Estate Company in San Jose, California.
Pay Rate: $21-$25 DOE
Position Overview: The Administrative Assistant must possess a professional demeanor, understand the importance of customer service, and be willing to take on any task that is asked of them. The Administrative Assistant needs to be organized, have a can- do attitude and the ability to multi task while working in a fast-paced environment. A knowledge of Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook is important, as the Administrative Assistant will be using these programs often.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
- Receive all visitors directly assisting people when appropriate and referring to others when necessary, and answer phones, forward accurate and detailed messages, facilitate conference calls and, as appropriate, disseminate general information to callers
- Process, code and enter invoices into the accounting system for timely payment
- Establish and maintain lease files and ensure that all information is accurately managed and up to date
- Maintain confidential files and reports.
- Manage the conference and meeting rooms, assist with catering, attend to all logistics for meetings, and provide administrative support for the meeting/conference
- Provide administrative support to Property Management team – including report development, budget assistance, expense report tracking, and calendar management
- Maintain kitchen and office supplies
Qualifications for the Administrative Assistant:
- 1-3 years of experience in an administrative role in a professional office environment, commercial real estate highly preferred
- Excellent multi-tasking, communication and time management skills
- Ability to interact positively with employees, tenants and visitors
- Attention to detail is a must
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Benefits: Eligible for Atrium Care Package