JOB FUNCTION: Administrative Support
JOB TYPE: Temp to Hire
LOCATION: New York, NY
$18/hr - $25/hr
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
POSTED: Feb 8, 2019
Our client, an incredibly polished, well-respected organization, and a leader in the fashion world, is looking for an enthusiastic and resourceful Administrative Assistant to assist with one of their internal teams. This person will need to be able to think on their feet and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. The perfect Administrative Assistant will have previous experience supporting someone in fashion, public relations, or beauty, with a keen eye for detail.
Salary/Rate: $18 – $25 per hour
Position Overview: Within the administrative capacity, the Administrative Assistant will play the key support role in ensuring the daily activities of the team run smoothly and efficiently in an ever-changing, rapid environment. In addition, this Administrative Assistant must be proactive, foresee conflicts or needs and resolve any sensitive issues with poise.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
- Maintain and organize team calendar
- Handle incoming and outgoing correspondence including email and phone
- Coordinate internal and external meetings, including the arrangement of in-office and out of office catering
- Organize all internal team documents & presentations and update the internal database and spreadsheets
- Prepare, reconcile and submit all expense and time reports
- Handle correspondence between the team and clients
- Distribute all incoming faxes to team members and make proper notation
- When needed, handle all domestic and international travel
Qualifications of the Administrative Assistant:
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks/projects with little supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill a must
- Positive attitude and effective team player.
- 2-5 years of experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Benefits: Eligible for Atrium Care Package