JOB FUNCTION: Administrative Support
JOB TYPE: Temp
LOCATION: Wall Township, NJ
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Associate's Degree
POSTED: Mar 26, 2020
Our client, a well-known leader in their industry, is seeking a friendly, detail-oriented, and hard-working Administrative Assistant to join their growing team! This growing company is seeking a hard-working admin assistant to help get their new business model up and running.
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for answering incoming calls, greeting visitors, scheduling meetings, ordering supplies, working closely with the owner and managing other administrative tasks. Candidates that are organized, take initiative, and can problem solve with little supervision encouraged to apply!
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
- Responsible for calendar and meeting scheduling, reserve conference rooms, and maintain an organized office environment
- Answer inbound calls and direct calls to appropriate extension
- Maintain office supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels
- Assisting with accounting responsibilities as needed
Qualifications for the Administrative Assistant:
- Must be eager, have a positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Flexible, willing to learn and be a part of a small team
- 2 years of admin experience required
- Previous experience with accounting and Quickbooks a plus!
- Associate’s Degree
- Eligible for Atrium Care Package