JOB FUNCTION: Administrative Support
JOB TYPE: Temp
LOCATION: Old Bridge, NJ
$16/hr - $18/hr
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
POSTED: Jun 30, 2020
Our client, a leader in its industry, is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team. The ideal candidate will be reliable, hard-working, tech-savvy, and take initiative with a positive attitude! Candidates comfortable working independently in a smaller office encouraged to apply!
The Administrative Assistant will coordinate projects, manage and track orders, maintain master calendar of conference rooms and book travel and expenses as needed. The admin will also be responsible for general office tasks such as ordering/stocking supplies, providing support to all staff members and processing ingoing/outgoing mail. Candidates must have experience with Excel or a CRM system.
- The Administrative Assistant will support the day-to-day responsibilities in the office and assist with working with vendors, booking travel, and preparing documents and updating databases
- Answer incoming calls, report messages, and direct calls to correct departments
- Schedule meetings, use various web-based programs, and respond to phone calls/emails
- The Administrative Assistant must work with a sense of urgency, and take initiative to complete admin tasks
- 2-3 years of administrative experience
- Ability to work independently with excellent time management
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Experience with CRM a plus!
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Eligible for Atrium Care Package