JOB FUNCTION: Administrative Support
JOB TYPE: Temp
LOCATION: Edison, NJ
MINIMUM EDUCATION: High School Diploma/GED
POSTED: Jun 11, 2021
Our client, a leader in the chemical manufacturing industry, is seeking an experienced and well-organized Administrative Assistant to join their growing team. The schedule for the Administrative Assistant opportunity is from Monday through Friday and during typical business hours.
The Administrative Assistant will best responsible for making outbound calls to clients, completing data entry, filing paperwork, and running company reports using Microsoft Excel. Our client is looking for an Administrative Assistant who is a strong multitasker, dependable, and tech-savvy. The ideal Administrative Assistant must have previous experience using SharePoint and strong Microsoft Excel skills.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
- Support the day-to-day responsibilities and functions of the office
- Answer and transfer phone calls to various departments in a timely manner
- Generating company-wide reports using SAP and other databases
- Updating client files and company databases
Qualifications for the Administrative Assistant:
- More than 2 years of administrative experience is required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- SharePoint experience is required!
- Must have strong Microsoft Excel skills
- High School diploma/GED certification is required
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Atrium Care package available, upon eligibility