JOB FUNCTION: Careers @ Atrium
JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Iselin, NJ
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
POSTED: Jul 22, 2021
Atrium is a fast paced and creative women-owned firm filled with people who are passionate about placing people in jobs they love! We are currently looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our Iselin, New Jersey team, that can assist with greeting our candidates and clients alike!
Atrium is seeking an individual who will make a great first impression to both our clients and candidates, while working at the front desk, and being the face of our Iselin, New Jersey location. This role will include planning, handling, and supervising all office related needs. The ideal individual will have a professional and outstanding demeanor with impeccable oral communication skills. This person will need to be organized, conscientious, and motivated. Additionally the Administrative Assistant will have no trouble holding employees to compliance with office policies and procedures as outlined by Operations. Responsibilities will include running the front desk, answering phones, leading the maintenance of candidate onboarding, managing NJ office maintenance, handling supply inventory, and tracking budgets. Compensation is commensurate with responsibilities listed below and with 1-2 years of administrative experience.
- Handle the office space for our Iselin location by staying in communication with the direct manager and building management team
- Implement a solid framework of hospitality in the reception area, contribute to process improvement, and ensure continual human presence at the front desk
- Manage visitor and guest registry through the building management data entry system, and coordinate meeting and interview rooms, as well as guest workspaces
- Execute office opening and closing procedures with proficiency and timeliness
- Answer all incoming calls using phone system, Ring Central
- Direct visitors, phone calls and candidates, while ensuring extra care and diligence for high level executives and clients
- Assist guests with check-in, including ID scan upon arrival in an efficient paper-free manner
- Oversee employee use of common areas including kitchen, meeting rooms, and shared workspace while staying in line with company policy and office procedures; Making sure to notify a supervisor with any concerns
- Manage Iselin internal staff inventory including but not limited to ID badges, employee keys, seating arrangements and onboarding/offboarding materials
- Coordinate scheduling of all interview and conference rooms, notifying the office manager of any office concerns
- Respond to staff requests via Fresh Service support system seeking approval from supervisor for asks outside of policy, procedure or budget
- Oversee pantry inventory and shelf stocking in coordination with supervisor
- Oversee incoming and outgoing mail receiving and distributing mail and packages upon delivery
- Coordinate company shipments, weighing and printing postage, creating shipping labels, dropping-off packages or scheduling pick-ups and deliveries as needed
- Scan and send corporate correspondence, tax, and payroll documents to Atrium Pittsburgh
- Manage and maintain Atrium office supply budgets in collaboration with office manager
- Ensure corporate compliance as it relates to health and safety best practices, especially in response to COVID-19 and returning to office
- Manage COVID protocols in partnership with the People and Engagement Team within the offices, as needed
- Maintain candidate onboarding management ensuring proper identification and work authorizations are obtained and processed
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- 1+ years’ experience in an Office Support position
As a woman owned firm, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.