JOB FUNCTION: Administrative Support
JOB TYPE: Temp
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
$20/hr - $24/hr
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Associate's Degree
POSTED: Sep 11, 2019
Our client is a technology firm who is changing the software landscape. Our client is looking for an Administrative Coordinator to support their operations team.
Salary/Hourly Rate: $20-24 DOE
Position Overview: This Administrative Coordinator will report to one C-level executive and assist with all day to day operations. They will be able to efficiently work autonomously in a fast-paced environment. They will be able to start immediately too.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Coordinator:
- Support the day to day office operations
- Order supplies, order daily lunches, restock kitchen, set up conference room meetings
- Research and plan team activities and events (catered lunches, holiday parties)
- Create and edit creative projects such as PowerPoint decks, etc.
- Source vendors, negotiate contracts, and process invoices
- Assist with onboarding all new employees – I9, order swag/tech etc.
- Serve as Liaison for external vendors and directly assist facilities team
- Calendaring for multiple entities; including travel and meetings
Qualifications for the Administrative Coordinator:
- Minimum 2 years of strict Administrative support – Tech or real estate experience preferred
- Experience with working with facilities and/or vendors
- Proven to be proactive, thick-skinned, and deadline oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, GSuite – Tech-savvy is a must
- AA Degree required
Benefits: Eligible for Atrium Care Package