JOB FUNCTION: Finance & Accounting
JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: New York, NY
$65k - $75k
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
POSTED: Dec 2, 2019
Our client, a rapidly growing and industry-leading, international food & beverage company, is looking to bring on a driven AR Specialist to join their dynamic team! This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most successful CPG brands during their first year operating in the US! They offer an awesome work environment, fully stocked fridge, company sponsored events, summer Fridays and great benefits. This role is a full-time and newly created position due to growth located in NYC.
Salary/Hourly Rate: $65 – 75k
Position Overview: The AR Specialist reports directly into the Director of Finance/Accounting. You would work closely with US finance leadership and members of the European finance team to work on all activities within the AR function. This is a great opportunity to be apart of an ambitious and fast-moving startup! The ideal candidate will be someone who is eager to learn, be a team-player, and be comfortable in a scrappy environment.
Responsibilities of the AR Specialist:
- Responsible for all day-to-day AR functions
- High-volume monthly transactions, heavy chargebacks (disputing, investigating, etc.)
- Act as a key operational support in company wide expansion
- Collaborate with internal team members
- Ad-hoc projects and requests as assigned and needed
Qualifications for the AR Specialist:
- The ideal candidate will have 3-5+ years of experience
- Advanced Excel skills, experience with ERP systems is a plus
- Attention to detail & ability to work under pressure
- Exposure to the startup, food & beverage, or CPG industries preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k, base + bonus
- Modern office – open floor plan; business casual dress and laid back!