JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Bridgewater, NJ
REMOTE / ONSITE: Not Specified
POSTED: Jun 22, 2022
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of packaging and labeling equipment, looking for an Assembly Technician to join their team!
$22-$25 per hour, DOE, plus bonus offered.
This position will be responsible for assembly and testing of a wide range of packaging equipment.
Responsibilities of the Assembly Technician:
- Set-up, operate and troubleshoot contract-packaging-assembly equipment as defined by procedures and work instructions.
- Sort scrap or rework to minimize product waste and ensure proper recycling.
- Manually place/load various components at assigned workstations.
- Visually test/inspect components and complete necessary documentation to ensure quality and traceability of product.
- Perform routine maintenance and cleaning.
Qualifications of the Assembly Technician:
- Experience in electrical and/or mechanical technology preferred.
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- 2-year associates degree preferred.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision.