JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Boston, MA
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Sep 22, 2022
Our client is a developer, owner, and manager of Class-A office properties in the United States. They develop state-of-the-art headquarters, workplaces, and destinations for forward-thinking companies. They are currently seeking an Assistant Property Manager to join their team.
$75k plus bonus
The Assistant Property Manager will oversee the resolution and manage the timely completion of day-to-day operational issues at assigned properties or property. They will serve as a tenant liaison in the building and maintain a high level of tenant satisfaction.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Property Manager:
- Manage and facilitate the execution of tenant work order requests with building staff and/or outside vendors to completion in a timely manner.
- Assist the Property Manager with the development of RFPs and execution of contracts and purchase orders.
- Regularly monitor service contractors to ensure service is being delivered as per contract specifications and that insurance and contract documentation is in order.
- Maintain financial management responsibilities including providing assistance in the preparation of budgets, accruals, reforecasts, and reporting budget variances.
- Analyze current maintenance programs/procedures.
- Manage tenant electric meter reading procedure and ensure accurate and timely invoicing including annual reconciliation billings.
- Assist with invoice review and processing.
- Promote, establish, and maintain positive relations with tenants via regular proactive communication, meetings, and routine follow-up. Regularly inform the Property Manager of topics discussed and action items to be addressed.
- Arrange, coordinate, and attend new-tenant orientation meetings to review tenant welcome package, move-in requirements, general property information, rules & regulations etc.
- Manage tenant move-in/move-outs to include certificates of insurance, signage, move management, closeout and inspection.
Qualifications of the Assistant Property Manager:
- 2 – 5 years of commercial property management experience.
- Continuing education in the field through RPA or CPM certification courses, and LEED approved courses is highly desirable.
- Working knowledge and understanding of operating costs, budgeting, and related expense control is preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office applications. JD Edwards experience is preferred.
- Familiarity with ADA and OSHA is preferred.
- Ability to organize and coordinate work efficiently and to set priorities in a demanding work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Real Estate, or a related field is preferred
- Company-provided benefits
- Sick days
- Paid holidays