JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Tampa , FL
REMOTE / ONSITE: Remote
POSTED: Nov 7, 2022
Our client has been around for over 40 years and is seeking an Audit & Accounting Manager to join their team in their Tampa FL Office. This is an excellent opportunity for an Audit & Accounting Manager to join a professional environment with opportunity for career growth.
$60k – $100k Based on experience
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Audit & Accounting Manager to join their team in providing quality accounting services to their clients. Audit & Accounting Managers are essentially partners-in-training and are involved in almost all the areas for which partners are responsible. They have exhibited technical proficiency and the ability to supervise and complete engagements, possess a thorough knowledge of the firm’s policies and procedures, and serve as intermediaries between partners, clients, and senior accountants. The ideal candidate will have experience in performing audits, reviews, and compilations. Exposure to CIRAs, benefit plans, and non-profits is a plus.
Responsibilities of the Audit & Accounting Manager:
- Plan, supervise, and complete routine engagements.
- Complete an audit, review, and compile client documents.
- Review engagement workpapers, resolve any problems, and keep the partner informed of all important developments in the engagement.
- Develop new client contacts and relationships beneficial to the firm.
- Assist in administrative functions as assigned by the partners.
- Recognize opportunities to provide additional services to existing clients.
- Perform all duties of a paraprofessional, a Staff Accountant, and a Senior Accountant.
- Develop areas of expertise to provide additional consulting and accounting engagements to existing and new clientele.
Qualifications of the Audit & Accounting Manager:
- Should have 2 – 5 years of experience in audit, review, and compilation.
- Experience with QuickBooks and CS Professional Suite including Ultra Tax.
- Occasional out-of-town travel may be necessary as is the availability to work extended hours during busy seasons.
- Personal integrity, self-motivation.
- The ability to lead and develop staff.
- Dedication to a team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is required.
- CPA is preferred.
- 401K Plan.
- PTO package.
- Periodic bonuses.