JOB TYPE: Temp
LOCATION: Boston, MA
REMOTE / ONSITE: Remote
POSTED: Jan 9, 2023
Our client is one of the world’s leading independent asset managers. They have expanded from their headquarters in Boston to the main international and Asian financial centers, providing clients with local knowledge and global expertise. They are looking to add an Audit Analyst to their Boston team.
$45 – $75/hr
The Audit Analyst will use their operational background in fund accounting and/or fund administration to assist the Trust Administration team with the execution of controls and processes designed to oversee vendors, comply with filing requirements, and execute client transactions. Candidates for this role MUST reside in the Greater Boston area.
Responsibilities of the Audit Analyst:
- Prepare/review reconciliations (e.g. cash, position, and NAV performance)
- Prepare wire instructions for signature and execution
- Prepare foreign account opening paperwork
- Prepare/review regulatory filings (e.g. Form PF, and Form 5500)
- Contribute to audit process as needed (e.g. broker confirmation preparation and follow-up and prepare/review reconciliations)
- Prepare responses to client requests for execution
- Assist with expense process including budgeting
Qualifications for the Audit Analyst:
- At least 5 years of experience in a fund accounting, fund administration, or related role
- Experience with various product types and complex financial instruments is a plus
- A self starter with the ability to work in an intense, fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- A person who is persistent, well organized, resourceful, and has the ability to adjust to rapidly changing priorities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word. Database experience (e.g. Microsoft Access) is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Atrium Care Package available, upon eligibility.