JOB TYPE: Temp
LOCATION: East Brunswick, NJ
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Sep 20, 2022
Our client, a well-known leader in their industry, is seeking a Benefits Admin to join their team. The Benefits Admin will assist with day-to-day benefits administration. This role is hybrid and candidates should be commutable to the office 2-3 days a week.
$22/hr – $25/hr
The Benefits Admin will manage the administration of employee benefits and wellness programs such as group health, dental and vision, disability, life insurance, retirement, COBRA, etc.
Responsibilities of the Benefits Admin:
- Answer employee questions regarding plan benefits and enrollment
- Plan and execute company wellness programs
- Generate reports using Excel
- Update employee benefits information in HRIS system
- Ensure compliance with ERISA, HIPAA, FMLA, etc.
- Audit employee benefit files to ensure compliance
Qualifications of the Benefits Admin:
- 3+ years of experience in Human Resources
- Experience with benefits administration
- Knowledge of ERISA, COBRA, FMLA, ADA, and HIPAA
- Experience with HRIS systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Associate’s degree is required
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Atrium Care Package available, upon eligibility