BILINGUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
JOB FUNCTION: Customer Experience
JOB TYPE: Temp to Hire
LOCATION: Union, NJ
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
POSTED: Nov 25, 2021
Our client, a global beauty brand, is seeking a bilingual, technically savvy, and customer-oriented Customer Service Representative to join their customer care department. This opportunity is a great way to get your foot in the door with a leading beauty brand!
The Bilingual Customer Care Representative will be responsible for answering customer inquiries via phone, email and chat. The ideal candidate should have a passion for beauty in order to offer suggestions and guidance to the customer and must be fluent in Spanish.
Responsibilities of the Bilingual Customer Care Representative:
- Develop rapport and brand loyalty with customers via phone, email and chat
- Maintain update to date knowledge on product specifications
- Approach client inquiries with a resolution driven mindset
- Document client information in Salesforce CRM
Qualifications for the Bilingual Customer Care Representative:
- Bilingual Spanish
- Previous experience using a CRM or ERP system to document client interactions
- Strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Professional demeanor, strong written and verbal communication
- Passion for the beauty and/or fashion industry
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Atrium Care package available, upon eligibility
As a woman owned firm, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.