JOB TYPE: Temp to Hire
LOCATION: Tampa, FL
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Nov 16, 2022
Our client, a well-known hospitality brand, is looking to add a part – time Bookkeeper to their team. This is an incredible opportunity for a Bookkeeping professional seeking part – time work to join a collaborative department in an important role. The Bookkeeper must be technically strong, team oriented, have ability to work part – time hours, and have a strong understanding of accounting principles.
$20/hr – $29/hr
The Bookkeeper will join a dynamic Accounting department, reporting directly to the Controller, and primarily assisting in managing day-to-day financials. This ideal candidate will have working experience in the following type of income and expense categories: royalty payments, restaurant/hospitality revenues, trust, and personal finances.
Responsibilities of the Bookkeeper:
- Process 100% of all accounting and finances for the business entities, as well as the personal finances for the trust.
- Provide support on all strategic financial decisions, give guidance, and serve as back-up to the Controller
- Communicate daily with Senior Executives on the status of business and future projections
- Process all AP and AR (full cycle)
- All general ledger and financial statement preparations
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Monthly credit card reconciliations
- Biweekly processing of payroll via Paychex
- Assist directly in new software implementation and upgrades for all system controls
Qualifications of the Bookkeeper:
- Excel skills
- NetSuite experience is a plus but not required
- Maintain professional appearance and manner to represent the brand
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Finance is preferred but not required
- Medical, dental, and vision (Single/Family) provided
- 401K with company match contribution