JOB TYPE: Temp
LOCATION: Paramus , NJ
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Jan 12, 2023
Our client is a well-known company which is looking for a Bookkeeper to join their team!
$23 – $27/hr
The Bookkeeper will manage all aspects of accounting utilizing QuickBooks. The Bookkeeper will also act as an office manager where the individual will greet guests and answer phones in a professional manner.
Responsibilities of the Bookkeeper:
- Check and verify source documents: invoices, material receipts, etc.
- Manage accounts payable, accounts receivable, billing/invoicing, payroll
- Reconcile bank deposits, bank statements, and bank transfers as directed by management
- Point of contact for all employee issues, payroll changes, job positing, phone screens, hiring, new hire paperwork, new hire onboarding, offboarding terminated employees and liaison for the company PEO and payroll services
- Create sales orders and packing lists in QuickBooks
- Preparing monthly financial statements
Qualifications for the Bookkeeper:
- 4+ years accounting experience
- 3+ years office management experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good organizational, planning, and time management skills
- Able to be trusted with confidential information
- Good interpersonal skills, phone manners and ability to work well with others
- Knowledge of QuickBooks
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/relate field or equivalent work experience is required
- Atrium Care package available, upon eligibility