JOB TYPE: Temp to Hire
LOCATION: Groveland, FL
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Jan 23, 2023
Our client is a leader in steel manufacturing and construction. They deliver custom steel framing and work all the way from architectural design to development. They are seeking a Bookkeeper to join their company!
$20/hr – $30/hr
The Bookkeeper will enter journal entries, purchase orders, and record payroll.
Responsibilities of the Bookkeeper:
- Entering AP journal entries.
- Recording third-party payroll into QuickBooks software.
- Month-end preparation and bank reconciliations.
- Entering POs.
Qualifications for the Bookkeeper:
- Knowledge of QuickBooks software is required.
- Construction background is preferred.
- Knowledge of debits and credits.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field preferred, or commensurate experience.
- Atrium Care Package available, upon eligibility.