JOB TYPE: Temp to Hire
LOCATION: Hackensack, NJ
REMOTE / ONSITE: Hybrid
POSTED: Jan 13, 2022
Our Client is looking for a Care Coordinator to join their company in Hackensack, NJ. Our client is a non-profit company that advocates for individuals in the community.
As a Care Coordinator, you will be a vital member of the Team. The Care Coordinator will provide administrative support to the Care Manager’s.
Responsibilities of the Care Coordinator:
- Assist Care Managers with administrative work
- Project management and coordination
- Assist Care Manager supervisors with enrolling and assigning all youth and families to the appropriate programs
- Data collection, reporting and data analysis
- Able to maintain composure in highly stressful situations
- Assist with Chart audits as needed
- Perform all aspects of the Medicaid Process
- Assist with planning, coordinating and implementing community events and activities
- Attend meetings and provide trainings as needed
- Assist with office technology
- Front desk coverage
Qualifications for the Care Coordinator:
- At least one year experience
- Maintain a valid driver’s license
- Fluency in applicable office technology and software; experience in multimedia communications a plus
- Ability to lift and move up to 25 lbs.
- Bilingual skills a plus
- Associate’s degree in a human service related field required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Atrium Care package available, upon eligibility
As a woman owned firm, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.