CASH APPLICATIONS SPECIALIST
JOB FUNCTION: Finance & Accounting
JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Piscataway , NJ
$24/hr - $26/hr
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Associate's Degree
POSTED: May 4, 2021
Our client is a mid-size transportation provider looking to add a full-time Cash Applications Specialist to their close-knit competitive accounting team. This company is looking for energetic professionals who will step up and be a contributing member to the team on day one.
The Cash Applications Specialist will need strong communication skills to work with other members to ensure that figures align. This person will have to be analytical and have attention to detail while examining billing information and noticing any payment inconsistencies. The Cash Applications Specialist will also have to ensure fee schedules are met and operating smoothly.
Cash Applications Specialist’s Responsibilities:
- Identify payment inconsistencies
- Analyze automated cash application output and identify issues
- Ensure accurate application of customer cash receipts
Cash Applications Specialist’s Qualifications:
- 1-3 years of experience in the field
- Enhanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Has an analytical mindset
- Has excellent time management skills
- Has the ability to work alongside others as well as individually when needed
- Associate’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics is required or equivalent experience.
- Available through Company