JOB TYPE: Temp
LOCATION: Leesburg, VA
REMOTE / ONSITE: Onsite
POSTED: Jun 9, 2022
Our client is currently supporting one of the world’s leading health and security organizations to identify various staff for a critical and urgent initiative! This organization goes above and beyond in their efforts to protect people and save lives and is a phenomenal organization to work for! They are working on a special project to help with the facilitation of the intake of individuals/families that will be immigrating to the U.S. from abroad. The organization will be setting up temporary shelter and medical facilities onsite at various military bases to assist with the intake and evaluation of these families and are looking for Clinical Nurses to support the initiative immediately! This is an amazing opportunity to support a community and culture in need and to participate in a U.S. project for social good!
Salary/ Hourly Rate:
Our client is looking for several highly specialized Clinical Nurses to support families and individuals transitioning to their expertise to provide care directly to patients. This initiative is a 24/7 operation. Day and night shifts are available 7 days a week. The Clinical Nurses should ideally have the ability to work 4+ shifts per week. Candidates should have full-time availability and/or night shift availability as this is a 24/7 operation requiring urgency and as much support as possible!
Responsibilities of the Clinical Nurses:
- Providing advanced nursing care including vital signs, patient assessment and provide treatment under the direction of a physician. Managing patients on multiple medications and IV drips.
- Phlebotomy/drawing blood on pediatric and adult patients.
- Administering vaccinations to pediatric and adult patients.
Qualifications of the Clinical Nurses:
- Minimum of 2 years post-graduation experience in a hospital or urgent care setting.
- Ability to analyze activities and report any non-compliance.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent IT skills including use of electronic medical records systems.
- Knowledge of health practices and general medical ethics.
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively and efficiently within a team.
- Ability to identify problems and recommend solutions.
- VA or multistate Nursing License BLS/ACLS/PALS
- Certification by AHA or American Red Cross
- Atrium Care Package available, upon eligibility