JOB TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Pennington, NJ
REMOTE / ONSITE: Hybrid
POSTED: Jun 6, 2022
Our client has a history of success, growth, and industry expansion as it prides itself in products throughout the consumer and healthcare realms. Our client is a globally integrated pharmaceutical company with a focus on providing high service, quality, and affordable products. Our client has expanded into the development of novel therapeutics and new chemical entities and is looking for a Clinical Project Manager to join their team!
$120k – $135k
The Clinical Project Manager will be a forward thinker with big ideas who knows how to implement projects and move products to market. This person will be highly experienced in pharmaceutical and healthcare development. Our client would prefer a background in drug delivery or therapeutics. The Clinical Project Manager will be eager to contribute novel ideas and motivate their team to successful product release. The position will report directly to the Senior Vice President and Head of Clinical Research and Development, or the Senior Clinical Project Manager. This exciting opening offers the candidate the opportunity to be a part of a professional, customer-focused, pharmaceutical company with a competitive salary and full benefits package.
Responsibilities of the Clinical Project Manager:
- Comprehensive oversight and execution of deliverables for assigned clinical trial(s).
- Prepare, oversee, and review documents that are related to assigned clinical study.
- Arrange or help in organizing clinical study meetings.
- Ensure the availability of necessary resources for the execution of clinical projects.
- Review and approve invoices being presented by study vendors and external consultants.
- Answerable to questions and issues raised by vendors and external consultants.
- Help in the training and development of clinical staff as needed.
- Lead the clinical project team and various study team meetings.
- Oversee the pattern and manner in which the assigned clinical research study is being conducted.
- Be fully involved in resolving issues and take part in procedure improvement initiatives.
- Attain clinical study goals by working with other members of the study team to outline their priorities, and to also resolve conflicts that may come up in the project process.
Qualifications of the Clinical Project Manager:
- 5+ years of Project Manager experience (Project Manager certification is a plus but not necessary).
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the field of clinical research of which 2 years must have been in a project lead role.
- Prior experience in one or more of the following therapeutic areas is preferred: Nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH), Primary Biliary Cholangitis/Cirrhosis (PBC), Hepatitis, other Hepatic disorders, GI disorders, Diabetes, Metabolic disorders, Lipid studies, Cardiology, and Oncology.
- 2 – 4 years overseeing product development in the regulated scientific arena from concept to commercialization.
- Pharmaceutical experience is highly preferred.
- Scientific or technical background in the pharma field is a plus.
- Proven success in project management, R&D, and cost savings initiatives for medical devices.
- Very professional and well-developed communication and leadership skills.
- Cross-functional project accomplishments.
- Experience in writing clinical study procedures and other clinical documents is a plus.
- Bachelor’s and/or a Master’s degree in any science or health-related field.
- Full benefits package including medical insurance and vacation.
- Annual bonus.